Deloitte drives progress. Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. We help our clients excel anywhere in the world through our consulting, which is based on deep industry expertise and professional insight. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines consulting with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Do you want to advise international groups on tax and transfer pricing?
Do you want to help companies efficiently and commercially structure, price and document their intra-group transactions?
Are you ready for a great job with lots of career and personal development opportunities in an international environment where you learn from the best tax and transfer pricing experts and become part of a team that empowers you?
Deloitte is the country’s leading accounting and advisory firm – and if you can say yes to the three questions above, we have a job for you.
In Tax & Legal, we have approximately 300 employees divided into the areas of Global Business Tax, Transfer Pricing, Global Employer Service (personal tax), Tax Management Consulting and Indirect Tax (VAT, customs and duties).
Our transfer pricing team consists of approx. 45 people (both economists and legal advisers) and is split into two departments in Copenhagen and Aarhus. In Denmark, we were last year named ”Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year” by International Tax Review and students ranked Deloitte as the 3rd most attractive workplace.
We work in a dynamic and international environment with an informal tone. We offer high ceilings and the opportunity of an exciting career path with professional challenges and personal development, where quality, interdisciplinarity and collaboration are paramount.
Exciting tasks are waiting for you
- We advise international companies on all aspects of tax regarding transfer pricing.
- We work with exciting and varied tasks in a professional and business minded environment that is constantly changing.
- In parallel with the work, you will be part of our tax study programme, Deloitte Advanced Tax School, which takes place in Denmark, as well as our international transfer pricing courses, which take place in Brussels, Pragh and Paris.
You have the following skills and experience
- You have 1-3 years of experience, have just graduated, or expect to become cand.jur, cand.merc.jur., cand.merc.fir or similar in 2022.
- You have a profile that spans a wide range within tax law and/or finance.
- You master English at a high level, both in writing and orally.
- It will be an advantage if you during your studies have focused on transfer pricing through assignment writing, student jobs or the like, but it is not a requirement.
We take pride in seeing and releasing your full potential and offer you a strong professional community.
Click here, if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, resume and transcript of grades from your bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
The application deadline is 15 June 2022 with accession shortly. We regularly call for interviews, so send your application already today.
You are welcome to contact Partner Jesper Skovhus on phone +45 20 74 28 04 if you have specific questions about the job.
We look forward to hearing from you!